torsdag 10 november 2016

First Draft of Module: Psychological Needs

I finally finished the first version of the module on psychological needs. This is a module that has grown out of the segment on group development in the Scrum Master course and when I coach agile coaches. I have turned more and more into describing the individual psychological factors that affects us when we try to grow together as a group.

This module explores some basic facts about the human need to feel safe, free, and good (doing good and being good at it); both alone and within a group. It presents a couple of simple models that helps us navigate our understanding of how we work on the inside. No infographics yet, but I am sure that I will create some in time.

What do you think? Read it here: documentation-psychological-needs.pdf

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar